Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hey Girls!

Florida Girls!... or should I say Hunnies :) Here is a blog that I've created so we can all stay in touch and have our own little spot on the web together! Its not very cute right now but I'm working on it. Feel free to give me any ideas that you have cause I'm definitely not pro at this! Sarah and Laura gave me the idea last night. I know Paige was going to do one but I don't think any of us really spoke up much about the idea. Anyway, feel free to share whatever on here! Next thing is... should we keep it private or public? I think it'd be fun to have it private so we can chit chat about whatever but then again it'd also be fun if others could see how freakin cool we are! :) Let me know! I'll put all the info to log in on our facebook message so check that... Love you girlies!

No comments: