Monday, July 14, 2008

Holla From KC MO!

Well I figure since Kelly could Holla from Montana I could Holla from MO! :) Just wanted to say hello and tell you girls I love and miss ALL of you! Even if I am the worst communicator of us all! I apologize! I hope things are going well for everyone! Madison I just got your post card you doll! Just a little up date... Peter and I are still working our little tooshies off. I'm trying to figure out if I will be going to UVU in the fall but we're waiting to see if I get my grant. We're also making an offer on a house right now. Its kind of like a married housing duplex. We'd live in the upstairs and rent out the basement. Its really close to BYU campus so thats really nice. Hopefully it'll be a good investment. Other than that not much else is really happening with us. Oh except that I can't wait to come home! Ah!

Here are a couple pics of our latest happenings :) LOVE YOU!

We got to visit Liberty Jail.



We still love our Cooper!



And we still love each other! (I'm amazed he's still around girls!)

No comments: